Anderson Medical Center offers a variety of physical exams tailored to your specific workplace needs.
Pre-Employment Physical Exams
- Performed by a Physician or Nurse Practitioner to determine if there are any medical or physical limitations your prospective employee may have.
- Assures safe assignment in the workplace
Physical Abilities Tests
- Matches workers to the physical demands and essential functions of a job
- Tailored exams are conducted by a Physical Therapist or other trained medical personnel
- Exam includes grip strength, static push and pull strength, dynamic lifting at specified heights and frequencies, and a carry component
- A customized, physical examination for executives based on the employer’s needs that combines a comprehensive history with advanced testing.
- All drivers (interstate or intrastate) are required by the federal government to pass a medical examination conducted by a licensed healthcare professional prior to operating a commercial vehicle.
The physical includes:
- Medical history
- Physical exam
- Vision test
- Hearing test
- Physical exam interpretation